TAKING YOUR GAMING PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• Lion's mane mushrooms may enhance the immune system, partly by reducing inflammation and preventing oxidation. Lion's mane mushrooms helped protect against memory problems caused by buildup of amyloid beta (a substance that forms the brain plaques associated with Alzheimer's disease). Lion's mane may help alleviate depression and anxiety, suggests a small study published in Biomedical Research in 2010.
• Huperzine A is used for Alzheimer's disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. It is also used for treating a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis, for increasing alertness and energy, and for protecting against agents that damage the nerves such as nerve gases.
• DMAE (2 dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate) was once sold as a prescription drug for children with learning and behavioral problems under the name Deanol. DMAE is used for treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Alzheimer's disease, autism, and a movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia.
• Alpha GPC is a natural compound that can also work well with other nootropics. Alpha GPC works fast and helps deliver choline to the brain and actually increases the production of acetylcholine along with cell membrane phospholipids. It's possible the compound may also increase the release of dopamine and calcium
• Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a hormone-like substance that occurs naturally in your brain and body. It functions as a neurotransmitter that gives you heightened focus, attention, goal-directed behavior, and task-completion.
• Bacopa monnieri has been used by Ayurvedic medical practitioners for centuries for a variety of purposes, including improving memory, reducing anxiety, and treating epilepsy. In fact, research shows that it may boost brain function and alleviate anxiety and stress, among other benefits
• L-Theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea. ... Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness. Many people take L-theanine to help ease stress and unwind.
• Theacrine has been used for anti aging, the common cold, fatigue, and mental performance. Theacrine is also added to pre-workout supplements promoted for improving athletic performance. L-theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea. ... Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness.
• Green Tea (made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds) is a natural source of caffeine which increases brain activity of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. Green tea intake might reduce the risk for dementia, delay Alzheimer's disease, improve mild cognitive impairment and has the potential to protect brain cells while boosting brain health and improving memory. Another awesome benefit of green tea is that it has the highest level of catechins. (Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and provide other benefits. These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals play a role in aging and many types of diseases)