TAKING YOUR GAMING PERFORMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a hormone-like substance that occurs naturally in your brain and body. It functions as a neurotransmitter that gives you heightened focus, attention, goal-directed behavior, and task-completion.
• Alpha GPC is a natural compound that can also work well with other nootropics. Alpha GPC works fast and helps deliver choline to the brain and actually increases the production of acetylcholine along with cell membrane phospholipids. It's possible the compound may also increase the release of dopamine and calcium
• Bacopa monnieri has been used by Ayurvedic medical practitioners for centuries for a variety of purposes, including improving memory, reducing anxiety, and treating epilepsy. In fact, research shows that it may boost brain function and alleviate anxiety and stress, among other benefits
• L-theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea. ... Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness. Many people take L-theanine to help ease stress and unwind.
• Lion's mane mushrooms may enhance the immune system, partly by reducing inflammation and preventing oxidation. Lion's mane mushrooms helped protect against memory problems caused by buildup of amyloid beta (a substance that forms the brain plaques associated with Alzheimer's disease). Lion's mane may help alleviate depression and anxiety, suggests a small study published in Biomedical Research in 2010.
• Theacrine has been used for anti aging, the common cold, fatigue, and mental performance. Theacrine is also added to pre-workout supplements promoted for improving athletic performance. L-theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in tea leaves and in small amounts in Bay Bolete mushrooms. It can be found in both green and black tea. ... Research indicates that L-theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness.
• Vinpocetine is also used for preventing and reducing the chance of disability and death from ischemic stroke. This is the type of stroke that occurs when a blood clot stops blood flow in the brain, causing brain cells (neurons) to die because they are not receiving oxygen. It is also used for improving athletic performance, depression, weight loss, and to improve mood and attention.
• Huperzine A is used for Alzheimer's disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. It is also used for treating a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis, for increasing alertness and energy, and for protecting against agents that damage the nerves such as nerve gases.
• Natural Coffee Bean extract contains natural caffeine, a stimulant. It works by stimulating the brain and central nervous system, helping you to stay alert and preventing the onset of tiredness. linked to weight loss. It also boasts high levels of chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol antioxidant that researchers speculate may promote weight loss by reducing the absorption of fat and glucose in the gut, and lowering insulin levels to improve metabolic function.